Work with a family
Maryville is a faith-based, nonprofit skilled nursing and memory care facility in Beaverton, Oregon. It is part of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon’s sponsored ministries and is located on the Sisters 43 acre tree-lined campus next to Valley Catholic School and the Sister’s Motherhouse and chapel.
When you join Maryville, you become part of a highly-rated team that is focused on excellent patient care and the life-affirming values of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon.
If caregiving is your special gift, there is a place for you at Maryville. Our servant-leadership model focuses on the growth and well-being of our staff. We love and honor our staff and residents.
With competitive wages, generous benefits, and career-growth opportunities, Maryville is a great place to work.
Maryville nurses, caregivers, and employees embody the Sisters’ core values:
Strive for Excellence
Honor Unique Gifts of Each Person
Celebrate God and Life
Benefits of Working at Maryville:
- Large, open, and beautiful campus
- Warm, caring, peaceful environment
- Ability to interact with people across multiple generations
- On-site chapel
- Jobs available at every level and career path
- Promotional opportunities
- Non-denominational support for English language learners
- On the job training
- Convenient free parking, on transit line
- Paid sick leave and vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- A robust employee assistance program
- Generous employer contributions to your retirement plan
"The most excellent thing about working at Maryville, especially in the memory care unit, is that the residents become your family. The relationships you get to build with them are so special."
Ma Lorpetti Christine Tagatac “Pretti”
"The best thing about working here is that everyone is very caring and nice. The residents are happy and the staff is friendly. We all work together to make Maryville an inviting place to live and work."
“Maryville is a fun-loving organization. We work hard, we take care of each other and we create a peaceful atmosphere for our residents to live comfortably.”
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.”
1 Peter 4:10