The 2017 Jubilarians of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon.
Seated (left to right): Sr. Sharon Kirk, Sr. Paula Fox and Sr. Clare Vandecoevering.
Standing (left to right): Sr. Marianne Giesel, Sr. Charlene Herinckx and Sr. Patricia Marie Landin.
The Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon (SSMO) annually honor Sisters who are celebrating significant anniversaries of their service and ministry. The SSMO Jubilee is held on the last Sunday in July.
On Sunday, July 29, 2018, the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon (SSMO) will honor seven Sisters for their combined 445 years of service and ministry.
The Jubilee Mass will begin at 1:30 p.m. in the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Chapel in the SSMO Motherhouse. It will be followed by a reception for the Jubilarians.
The 2018 Jubilarians of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon are:
- Sr. Angeline Sohler | 75 years
- Sr. Mary Ann Hathaway | 70 years
- Sr. Geraldine Brady | 60 years
- Sr. Catherine Hertel | 60 years
- Sr. Delores Klupenger | 60 years
- Sr. John Therese Miller | 60 years
- Sr. Jean Marie Van Dyke | 60 years